While still the same friendly and professional team, Simmons Tire Deer Lake has expanded its operation to 5 TCH, Deer Lake in our new location and with that expansion we have extended our products and services to better serve you! With our new location, team of professionals, new facilities, and equipment we are outfitted to bring our clients not only great service but high-quality products too!
Both of our locations ensure Fast Service, Flexible Appointments, Substantial Product Selection, and Budget Friendly Options for every customer!
Products & Services
Explore what is available at Simmons Tire Deer Lake.
- Automotive Mechanics
- Heavy-Duty Mechanics
- Truck and Transport Mechanics
DID YOU KNOW?
Simmons Tire – Deer Lake is an official service provider to VOLVO and MAC trucks!
Maintenance & Repair
- Tire change and balance
- Oil Change
- Filters and Fluids
- Tire Repair, we will have you back on the road in no time!
- Tune-ups and Annual Maintenance
- Steering and Suspension
- Heating and A/C units
- Radiators and Coolant
- Roadside Assistance
- Simmons Tire Deer Lake is excited to now offer Wheel Alignment Services!
- Having your wheels properly aligned is key to a comfortable and safe drive. Unaligned wheels can cause damage to your tire tread quickly. By preforming regular wheel alignments on your vehicle, you can ensure optimal driveability and longevity of your tires.
- Our professionals at Simmons Tire Deer Lake are equipped with a new wheel-alignment machine to ensure high-quality work signed off by a certified mechanic.
- Call us today to find out if you need a wheel-alignment. We will be happy to assist you, answer any questions and book you an appointment if required.
- Having vehicle troubles, but unsure why? A diagnostics test can reveal several issues related to the on-board operations of your vehicle. Our mechanics can diagnose problems within your vehicle from engine and transmission, oil and gas tanks, exhaust systems, and other systems internal to the general operation of your automobile.
- Today, modern vehicles have on-board diagnostic systems (OBD 2), these systems are operational computers that feed information to a central control unit. OBD 2 allows you, the operator, to see a prompt for services such as low-tire pressure, oil-change required, to even monitoring your engine operation.
- When a prompt for service appears on the vehicle dashboard, you will need to have your vehicle diagnosed by a certified automotive mechanic. Our professionals at Simmons Tire, Deer Lake are equipped to determine the source of the issue(s), diagnose failures, and problem-solve for you in a timely manner.
- In need of Tire Diagnostics too? The tread-pattern, wear and PSI of your tires all have a story to tell. If your tires are wearing unevenly, too fast, or seem to be frequently low; Simmons Tire can assist you with this as well.
A vehicle inspection is a procedure mandated by the Government to determine if a vehicle conforms to regulations governing safety, emissions, or both.
Prior to selling a vehicle, it is suggested to complete a total vehicle inspection to ensure it is road-ready and safe! This procedure must be completed by a certified mechanic.
Simmons Tire Deer Lake is equipped to perform inspections. Call us for more information.
- Lift Kits
- Level Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Remote Starts
- Tunneau (tunnel) Covers for a range of trucks (GMC, Toyota, Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, Nissan)
- Back Racks
- Wheels: Steel and Alloy (custom)
- And more…call us for more information!
Simmons Tire is proud to introduce a new product and service from both of our locations; UniGlass!
Our Corner Brook location will offer UniGlass Plus Services and our Deer Lake location will offer UniGlass Express services.
- Auto Glass
- Car Detailing