While offering the same great customer service, Simmons Tire Corner Brook is your one-stop-shop for all thing’s tires, wheels, and accessories! Our team at 17 Maple Valley Road has the knowledge to serve you best. We carry a large selection of tires from Hankook, Laufenn, Eskay and more and we share our inventory with our Deer Lake location so you don’t have to travel outside of your community for the products you need and want.
Both of our locations ensure Fast Service, Flexible Appointments, Substantial Product Selection, and Budget Friendly Options for every customer!
Products & Services
Explore what is available at Simmons Tire Corner Brook.
Tire Change & Balance
We have the knowledge, the inventory selection and the staff to provide you with the tires you need or assist you in making the correct choice for your lifestyle, vehicle type and usage. We will ensure your satisfaction with our flexible appointment and budget friendly options for every customer too.
We will have you back on the road again before you know it with either a tire repair or replacement!
- Lift Kits
- Level Kits
- Trailer Hitches
- Remote Starts
- Tunneau (tunnel) Covers for a range of trucks (GMC, Toyota, Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, Nissan)
- Back Racks
- Wheels: Steel and Alloy (custom)
- And more…call us for more information!
Simmons Tire is proud to introduce a new product and service from both of our locations; UniGlass!
Our Corner Brook location will offer UniGlass Plus Services and our Deer Lake location will offer UniGlass Express services.
- Auto Glass
- Car Detailing
- Having vehicle troubles, but unsure why? A diagnostics test can reveal several issues related to the on-board operations of your vehicle. Our mechanics can diagnose problems within your vehicle from engine and transmission, oil and gas tanks, exhaust systems, and other systems internal to the general operation of your automobile.
- Today, modern vehicles have on-board diagnostic systems (OBD 2), these systems are operational computers that feed information to a central control unit. OBD 2 allows you, the operator, to see a prompt for services such as low-tire pressure, oil-change required, to even monitoring your engine operation.
- When a prompt for service appears on the vehicle dashboard, you will need to have your vehicle diagnosed by a certified automotive mechanic. Our professionals at Simmons Tire, Deer Lake are equipped to determine the source of the issue(s), diagnose failures, and problem-solve for you in a timely manner.
- In need of Tire Diagnostics too? The tread-pattern, wear and PSI of your tires all have a story to tell. If your tires are wearing unevenly, too fast, or seem to be frequently low; Simmons Tire can assist you with this as well.
A vehicle inspection is a procedure mandated by the Government to determine if a vehicle conforms to regulations governing safety, emissions, or both.
Prior to selling a vehicle, it is suggested to complete a total vehicle inspection to ensure it is road-ready and safe! This procedure must be completed by a certified mechanic.
Simmons Tire Deer Lake is equipped to perform inspections. Call us for more information.